Ever wondered how online courses brings out the funny side in people on social media sites! Let us search Twitter for finding online humor. Here is a list of tweets showing how humor gets the better of online courses:
- Now that’s an interesting course.
I'm taking a online course! 'How to be a ninja in 10 days' The wife says it's a con? I'll show her, my hover board turned up today.—
Prison Rules (@martyntanton) March 20, 2014
- This one reminded me of the Friends episode “The One with Monica and Chandler’s Wedding” where Joey Tribbiani is officiating the wedding.
"By the power vested in me by an online course I took last year during jury duty, I now pronounce you husband and wife."—
Luca Farina (@21Farina) January 14, 2014
- Sometimes there is a TV schedule conflict with your online course and you choose career over leisure.
@sevierhere My wife is watching The Big Bang Theory and I'm recovering from working on my online course.—
DD 163 (@DD_163) March 21, 2012
- Husband is enjoying his new found freedom while his wife is taking an online course.
Ben McGrail (@Ben_McGrail) February 17, 2016
- Human Guinea Pigs!!!
Wife's new online course that she is teaching did not go through User Acceptance Testing. 90% of students are failing. Human Guinea Pigs.—
Greg Finzer (@GregFinzer) November 03, 2008
- Now that’s sheer determination.
It's July 4th & my wife is working on an assignment for her online course training. She keeps asking me ??? in a faux-nerd voice & laughing.—
Andrew D Devenney (@adevenney) July 04, 2012
- This one is too sweet but 2MinsNoodle doesn’t count.
Reg vd Westhuizen (@Reg12345) March 05, 2013
Twitter is indeed a great place to search for loads of funny tweets related to all types of categories. Yes, you will also be able to find online humor on online education, online courses and much more.
Got any funny tweets to share? Mention it in the comments and I will add those to my next post on funny tweets.